We are seeking applications for a Clinical Nurse Manager 2 Night Position for a Permanent full-time contract.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager to lead a team of Registered Nurses and Healthcare Assistants and to play an integral and active role in a committed Multidisciplinary Team to make a significant contribution in the area of psychiatric nurse management.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic and energetic individual with experience of working at a Clinical Nurse Manager level in mental health.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To provide continued strategic and operational development, co-ordination and management in accordance with national and regulatory standards and with regard to best practice.
• Ensure that the nursing service provision is delivered to the highest standard of treatment, care and that safety is maintained.
• Ensure the highest standard of compliance with regulatory programme including Health & Safety and Risk Management standards.
• As an active leader have the knowledge and experience to deliver operational change programmes in the nursing service.
• Collaboration with resident, family, nursing, carers and other staff in goal setting and care planning.
• Participate in the multi-disciplinary/healthcare team and work in co-operation and collaboration with team members.
• Ensure that all practices, procedures and policies conform with the service and strategic plans of the organisation.
The successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
• Be a Registered Psychiatric Nurse (with An Bord Altranais or with eligibility to register).
• Have a minimum of five years full time post qualification experience.
• Must possess requisite knowledge and ability including a high standard of suitability and clinical, managerial, leadership and administrative competencies.
• Must have an in-depth knowledge of the Mental Health Commission requirements.
• Have excellent knowledge and experience of health, safety and other statutory regulations affecting a healthcare organisation.
• Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development at the appropriate level.
• Excellent people management experience and skills.
Bloomfield Health Services offers a competitive package inclusive of support for further professional development.
The salary will be aligned to the HSE Consolidated Pay Scale for Clinical Nurse Manager 2.
Our benefits include:
• Family friendly working arrangements
• Fixed roster patterns
• Generous healthcare staff shift premiums (25% night duty, double time Sundays and bank holidays)
• Contributory pension
• Career development
• Comprehensive training programmes
• Further education supports
• On-site library and research facility
• Bloom Together employee well-being programme
• Employee assistance programme
• Free onsite staff parking
• Subsidised restaurant
• Cycle to work scheme
• Tax saver commuter tickets
Closing date for receipt of applications is: Friday 28 th September 2018 @ 5pm
Bloomfield Health Services is an independent not for profit healthcare provider located at the foot of the Dublin Mountains at Stocking Lane in Rathfarnham Dublin 16. It commenced its service provision in 1812 and was originally located in Donnybrook Dublin 4 until 2005 when it moved to its current location which provides a state of the art environment for the care and treatment of its patients and residents. Bloomfield Health Services is owned by the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) and is based on their ethos and principles.
The Centre at Rathfarnham consists of two services:
Bloomfield Mental Health Service
This is a 114 bed in patient Mental Health service, registered as an approved centre with the Mental Health Commission. Bloomfield Mental Health Services provides specialist Neuropsychiatric assessment and continuing care services for individuals with complex mental health needs on a national basis and also specialises in the provision of mental health services to adults and older persons with serious and enduring mental health needs. We also provide specialist palliative care to individuals with mental health needs.
Registered as an approved centre with the Mental Health Commission, Bloomfield Mental Health Services continues to develop its leadership role in innovative and effective treatment programmes for its patients. Referrals are accepted nationally. While providing excellence in clinical treatment and care to patients and their families, we are committed to training healthcare professionals and to conducting clinical research designed to enhance treatment programmes for the continued improvement of outcomes for patients and residents and the overall enhancement of their quality of life. We have formal academic links with Trinity College Dublin.
New Lodge Nursing Home
This service is a 36 bed Nursing Home, registered with the Health Information & Quality Authority. It provides for excellence in delivery of care and treatment to frail Older Persons and Adults in comfortable and well-designed environment.
Our ability to innovate and deliver on the promise of a being a leader in the provision of quality treatment, care and best practice is made possible through our team of highly trained, dedicated and committed professionals within our medical, nursing, clinical and support services here at Bloomfield Health Services.