Required for Residential Facility in North Dublin
Lois Bridges, is a 7 bed ,Residential Eating Disorders Treatment centre located in Sutton, Dublin 13. Approved and regulated by the Mental Heath Commission
We currently require a Clinical Nurse Manager on a part time basis to join our team, who:
• will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the nursing and therapist team, which ranges from :
• Planning & evaluating compliance systems in accordance with the Mental Heath Act
• Admissions and bed management of the centre
• Communications with the Mental Heath Commission and any other relevant parties
• Working as part of a MDT delivering a co- ordinated approach to client care.
Applicants should have previous experience in a management role, and demonstrate a clear understanding of the Mental Heath Act.
This role is part time : Monday – Friday: 9.00am – 14.00pm.
Immediate start required.
We welcome expressions of interest from all relevant parties :
Mobile: 087 2439529