Based in a beautiful location in County Kildare, our client is looking for Psychiatric Nurses who are experienced in recovery and rehabilitation.
You will be joining one of Ireland's largest providers of private residential care.
What will you be doing:
• Day to day clinical nursing care management of 6-8 residents in a purpose built residence.
• Promote person-centred care and enhance treatment through rehabilitation and recovery-based models of care.
• Working closely with residents, family members and other primary setting carers.
• Preparing and maintaining patient records, producing care plans, medication management and conducting risk assessments.
Employee Benefits package:
- Company Pension
- Death-in-Service/Life Assurance
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Paid Maternity/Paternity
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Flexible working hours
As well as providing exceptional holistic care to their residents, you will be joining a company that ensures staff are provided with outstanding continuous professional development opportunities through extensive relevant training programmes and career progression.