Location: Cluain Mhuire Services
The Cluain Mhuire Service is a community based adult mental health service serving a population of over 172,000 in the Dublin South East area. The service seeks to accomplish its mission by providing the following services: Acute Care and Treatment; Outpatient Clinics; In Patient Care at St John of God Hospital, Vocational Training; Residential Rehabilitation Service; Liaison Psychiatry Service; Social (drop-in) centres and Membership Club; Home based interventions and a variety of targeted therapies. Cluain Mhuire is the lead agency in the national pilot providing an Early Intervention Service for Psychosis [DETECT] in the East Coast Section of HSE Mid Leinster. We are currently seeking to recruit:
MENTAL HEALTH STAFF NURSES - (Permanent, Full - Time)
The successful applicant must show that they meet the following requirements:
• Be registered or eligible for the current psychiatric nursing division of the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI);
• Be prepared to undertake venipuncture;
• Provide evidence that they are engaging in continuing professional development;
• Have proved demonstrable experience of flexible working and project a professional appearance/attitude fully embracing the recovery philosophy of Mental Health Nursing;
• Have excellent communication, teamwork, organisational and interpersonal skills;
• Have experience of working in the mental health environment is desirable.
For this role, Cluain Mhuire Services provides the following benefits:
• Premium for Night Duty, Sundays and Public Holidays (if applicable);
• Opportunities for advancement and career development;
• Staff support and counselling services;
• Free on-site parking;
• TaxSaver travel scheme;
• Cycle to Work scheme.
A panel may be formed from which future vacancies may be filled.
Job Description available on request.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Friday, 23 rd August 2019
Applicants may be shortlisted on the information supplied in the Curriculum Vitae, a panel may be created.
Saint John of God Community Mental Health Services is an equal opportunities employer .
By applying for this position you are giving Saint John of God Community Mental Health Services consent to have your personal data stored which will be retained for the purpose of this competition only.