Aims of the Workshop include:
- To equip participants with an understanding of the clinical context and application of CBT.
- To provide an outline of The Original Model of Cognitive Therapy.
- Application of Cognitive Behaviour Skills.
- Using the Therapeutic Relationship in CBT.
- Assessment & Formulation:
- Working with cognitive content & processes.
- CBT for Depression & Anxiety.
5 Full Days: All Saturdays:
- Saturday 23rd September.
- Saturday 07th October.
- Saturday 21 st October.
- Saturday 04th November.
- Saturday 25th November.
Co-Ordinator: Mr Gerry Kenneally (MABCP) MSc. Sports Psychology and PG Cert CFT
Held in PNA Head Office Sallins:
Price €250 Total - €50 non refundable deposit required to hold place.
Includes all Course Material
Bord Altranais Category 1 Approved